Our November mini-expedition takes us inside our own bodies to explore how six of our major body systems work: skeletal, muscular, respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and nervous. We draw sketches and diagrams, look for information in non-fiction texts, write informational paragraphs, watch videos, and discover lots of amazing things about our human body systems!
1. What are the functions and parts of our major human body systems?
2. How are the systems of my body interconnected?
3. How do I keep my body healthy?
In Our Portfolio
- Skeleton Sketch - Before and After
- Body Systems Note Catcher
- Body System Assessment